We are a cell-based family Church, loving Jesus by serving and discipling people, transforming community and changing nations one life at a time.
God cares. We care. People matter.
“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness”
(2 Timothy 3: 16 NIV).
“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit”.
(Matthew 28:18-19 NIV).
“God sets the lonely in families, He leads out the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land”.
(Psalms 68: 6 NIV).
“For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God”.
(Romans 8:14 NIV).
“There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus”.
(Galatians 3:28 NIV).
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth”.
(Acts 1:8 NIV).
“And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days”.
(Joel 2:28-29 NIV).
But since you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in the love we have kindled in you[a]—see that you also excel in this grace of giving.
2 Corinthians 8:7 (NIV)
Celebrations & Cell Groups
A cell group is a small group of people, meeting weekly in homes in the surrounding community, who are committed to building each other up and reaching out to others around them.
The purpose of the cell is to provide an environment where believers are connecting with God and each other while growing and doing the work of ministry. The early church did this, Jesus did this and we are to do the same.
Acts 2:42-47 : The Fellowship of the Believers 42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
So we gather in together weekly in homes and gather together as a bigger group in celebration, just as they did in the book of acts. It’s important that we do this regularly and continue to invite people to join.
We are following all recommended safety precautions for our gatherings during this global pandemic
CORE STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
WHAT WE BELIEVE:
• That the Bible is the inspired and only infallible word of God. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
• That there is one God, Creator of everything, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each fully God yet each personally distinct from each other.
• In the complete deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ: His virgin birth, His conception by the Holy Spirit, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father as our advocate and mediator and His personal future return in power and glory.
• In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by who’s in-dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life as they participate in the ongoing process of separating from sin and becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus.
• In the baptism of the Holy Spirit by whom the believer is empowered for living the Christian life, for worship and for service.
• That all people are created in God’s image and matter deeply to Him. God loves people and desires them to have a personal relationship with Him and each other.
• Everyone has sinned and is born a sinner, and that our sin has separated us from God. We are all incapable of pleasing God or saving our souls through our own efforts.
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the blood of Christ who died in our place on the cross.
• In believers’ baptism as a witness to salvation, by total immersion in water, in obedience to the command of Christ (Mark 16 vs 16)
• In the regular observance of the Lord’s Supper as set out in scripture (1 Corinthians 11 vs 23-24; Matthew 26 vs 27-29; Acts 2 vs 42)
• In the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
• There is only one way to heaven, through faith in Jesus Christ
• In the priesthood of all believers, that everyone may have full and equal access to God.
• That God continues to perform miracles, including healing the sick.
• In the local church as an autonomous association of believers, focused on reaching unsaved people, and the discipleship of believers. It is the visible expression of the universal church of which Christ is the head.
• That missions are close to the heart of God, as we reach out to unsaved people across different language groups and cultures beyond our local community, making disciples of all nations in obedience to the great commission in Matthew 28vs20.
• In the power of prayer as a means of communication between us and God and to effect the change in line with God’s will, made possible through the work of Jesus on the cross.
• In the family as the most basic unit of church community and in heterosexual marriage.
• The church is a place where all can experience grace, forgiveness and love.